To be eligible to receive a grant from the Olive Tree Foundation, a project must be submitted by an organization holding charitable registration with Canada Customs and Revenue Agency or sponsored by an organization with charitable registration. The Foundation provides grants of varying amounts as determined by the Board of Directors and its Grants Committee, based on available funds and the potential value of the proposed initiative to the community.
We encourage you to contact the Olive Tree Foundation to discuss your project prior to beginning the application process.
What will be funded
Projects that fall within the following Fields of Interest:
- Social, Community and Health Services
- Education and Library Services
- Policy Institutes and Think Tanks
- Arts, Culture and Heritage
Stage One – Project Introduction Form
- The next deadline for the Project Introduction Form is June 30, 2017
- The Project Introduction Form must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or it can be mailed to 7025 Markham Road, Suite 205, Markham, ON L3S 0C3
- The Grants Committee will review applicant’s ‘Project Introduction Form’ for basic eligibility and relationship to OTF’s objectives and priorities. The Committee will then decide whether ask the applicant to complete a Grant Application for formal consideration for funding.
- Successful project proposals will be shortlisted invited to submit a full Grant Application.
Stage Two – Grant Application
- The next deadline for Grant Application is August 18, 2017
- One copy of the Grant Application is to be emailed to email@example.com
- 3 copies of the Grant Application are to be mailed to:
7025 Markham Road, Suite 205,
Markham, ON L3S 0C3
Stage Three – Grant Awarded
Grants based on available funds and the potential value of the proposed initiative to the community.
Stage Four – After a Grant Has Been Awarded
Olive Tree Foundation expects the following from grant recipients:
1. Approval from the Olive Tree Foundation prior to any alterations in plan
2. Proper fiscal management
3. Thorough and well-planned project evaluation
4. Interim and/or final reports (financial and descriptive)
5. Public recognition of the support received from Olive Tree Foundation
6. Site visits, if time and location permits